A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia.

 

                           😁

A man went to the doctor complaining of insomnia.

The doctor gave him a thorough examination but found absolutely nothing physically wrong with him.

“Listen,” the doctor said, “if you ever expect to cure your insomnia, you just have to stop taking your troubles to bed with you.”

                         😁

“I know,” said the man, “but I can’t. My wife refuses to sleep alone.”

A new soldier was on sentry duty at the main gate.

His orders were clear no car was to enter unless it had a special sticker on the windshield.

A big Army car came up with a general seated in the back.

The sentry said, “Halt, who goes there?”

                      😁

The chauffeur, a corporal, says, “General Wheeler.”

“I’m sorry, I can’t let you through. You’ve got to have a sticker on the windshield.”

The general said, “Drive on!”

The sentry said, “Hold it! You really can’t come through. I have orders to shoot if you try driving in without a sticker.”

The general repeated, “I’m telling you, son, drive on!”

The sentry walked up to the rear window and said, “General, I’m new at this. Do I shoot you or the driver?”

                     😁

A woman announces to her friend that she is getting married for the fourth time.

“How wonderful! But I hope you don’t mind me asking what happened to your first husband?”

“He ate poisonous mushrooms and died.”

“Oh, how tragic! What about your second husband?”

“He ate poisonous mushrooms too and died.”

                     😁

“Oh, how terrible! I’m almost afraid to ask you about your third husband.”

“He died of a broken neck.”

“A broken neck?”

“He wouldn’t eat the mushrooms.”

                     😁

Post a Comment

0 Comments